By now, we got the following features that we want to add,
- Enable the multi-account login schema. We use it for ourselves, but by the time this goes public, the demo environment will allow people from different companies to log in without bothering each other
- Better chatting skills, and different mooding strategies. Can you imagine talking to a bot that switches moods every day? And the best of it, they could all be nice to us (not like at home!)
- Improved reporting skills. Jenna now only records our consumptions, we want it to tell us where we are off track and all those annoying things managers worry about. We need to enhance the online charting engine (a Gantt chart would be great!) as well as introduce Dynamic Jasper (our other open source baby!) for lists and cross-tab reports.
- Bug tracker integration. Maybe Jenna can report the time spent on bugs or other issues. We don’t think that this is difficult; we just need to figure out if it is useful!!!
- Non project assignments. We are currently loading a project with infinite time span to track time spent on operational tasks (interviews, management meetings, team meetings and even our Sales Rep and our CEO time tracking!)
- Anything you can imagine and that we think is worth it!!!
Jenna is our babe and we want to improve it, so if you got suggestions, critics, insults or anything you want to tell us, fell free to do it…